Read it now!
In this landmark issue:
· Dava Sobel’s original new essay inspired by her best-selling book, “The Glass Universe.”
· Dr. Michael Summers on exoplanets and “Diamond Worlds.”
· Dr. Jeffrey Bennett brings a cosmic perspective to the study of exoplanets.
· Best-selling author John Read delivers the perfect orientation to telescope selection —and astrophotography.
· Geoff Cottrell gives us a tour of the next big telescopes.
· Martin Griffiths takes us deep inside the nebulae.
· The legendary Wil Tirion guides us through the history of celestial cartography.
· Peter Pesic provides a fascinating historical perspective on music and the making of modern science.
· Astrophysicist Neil Comins brings the concept— and experience—of space tourism into focus.
· John Fossett shows us how to create an astronomy club through your local library.
· Jeff Bennett returns with a complete guide to Eclipse 2017.
· John Schroeter on the history of radio telescopes and the detection of mysterious fast radio bursts.
· George Musser’s “Einstein’s Castle in the Air” questions the essence of space and time.
· Bonus Popular Astronomy eBook recounting the history of Mars exploration.